Thursday, August 04, 2005

Why the segregation?

I don't know if I've already written about this, but I will anyway.

So at the new job, I've noticed something odd about the beverage vending machine. While it has a wide variety of drinks, from orange juice to RockStar energy drinks to Dr. Pepper, there seems to be something missing. There's no Cherry Coke. Although there is Diet Cherry Coke in said vending machine, there is a lack of Cherry Coke. Why Cherry Coke is being singled out, I do not know. But if there was enough of a demand for Diet Cherry Coke to be in the machine, I mean, come on, regular Cherry Coke can't be far behind in the demandage. I know I'd like me some Cherry Coke.

I just don't understand this blatant segregation of Cherry Coke. Damn you, Angelina Jolie! First the Lake Havasu IHOP, now my vending machine! Where will your treachery end?

3 comments:

The Diva ♥ said...

do they even sell cherry coke anymore? its not in our machine either! hmmmmm cherry :)

mando said...

yeah, i buy cherry coke all the time at 7Eleven or H-E-B. they used to have it in the machine at my old, old job. it was elysium.

Anonymous said...

Goddamn you Mando! Angelina was taking flying lessons ok!