Monday, October 06, 2008

facebook is fucking dangerous

um, do i need to say more than that?

a friend of mine left a message on my facebook, which i never, ever check. so while i was there, i decided to check in on like the two other people i'm "friends" with on facebook. one is a friend i go back to from high school. who shares my newspaper background. so i was looking at her friends, and, well, my first intern is apparently in austin now!

you have to understand, when i first had interns, i was ecstatic! i loved having interns. i was also 19 years old, and my interns were older than me. so anyway. i was proud of my interns, because they went on to better things than i ever would. this one intern i found tonight, well, she went on to be the webmaster for a major network. so i was particularly proud of her. but to find out how she's now in austin ... i must find out.

and i found this other other guy on facebook who's friends with the last straight guy named mike that i had a thing for (i apparently have a thing for straight guys named mike).

facebook.

evil.

that's all.

No comments: