Sunday, December 07, 2008

solution

so a while back (read: around april), my friendly neighborhood h-e-b stopped carrying these gorditas that i would buy all the time. those gorditas were my ultimate comfort food. they got me through my last unemployment era and such. anyway. so i'd go in search of these gorditas every so often at my local h-e-b, and to this date, still no luck. not even at my local fiesta!

but i digress and get less tangental. since i couldn't find any chinese menus for take out, and i was way in the mood for some comfort food, mostly to help me with my latest bout of stupid, stupid gayness, when i thought of something. something brilliant. what if i went to the h-e-b on east 7th way past i-35 and right in the middle of all the mexican-ness? i mean, come on, if they didn't have my gorditas there, then i'd at least be in the right part of town for some good mexican food.

long story short, that h-e-b had my gorditas! yay! hazaa! i can now eat five of them in one sitting and curse my latest bout of stupid gayness.

yay.

No comments: