Monday, May 25, 2009

i danced in my underwear in public, and i liked it

matt's birthday party yesterday/last night. much drinking was had. beer, very strong margarita, two bottles of white wine (split betwixt brandy and myself), more beer. drinking started at 2:30-ish, and i cut myself off at around 10. came home close to 1 a.m. said dancing in underwear occurred around 11 and involved myself, my lovely hostess, and two other male friends.

fast forward to this morning. apparently i called and texted a certain someone. a lot. and i feel like a total jerkface about it. and i'm still trying to figure out why brandy wrote my name on my left arm.

overall, fun night. now i face today with an awesome hangover, much laundry to do, and the impending apologetic phone call i have to make to said person i was an annoyance to last night.

/sigh

No comments: