Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I couldn't resist ...

So I've pretty much cured myself of my MySpace addiction. I think turning the computer off while I'm drunk has helped. And, plus, occupying myself with other things, such as reading, catching up with friends, moving, settling in, etc. But I was on MySpace today because Crystal and I have been exchanging Showgirls comments, and I stumbled upon this loveliness on my bulletin board. I posted it there, and I'm posting here, too.

So what you're supposed to do is Google search "(your name) is" and pick out your favorite five responses. Mine are as follows:
  1. Mando is very special! He has a nice hat!
  2. Mando is an extraordinary horse, none alike.
  3. Mando is great at saving my students money.
  4. Mando is an enigma, only seen when the moon is full.
  5. The price of the Mando is $175, and it can be ordered online or by calling (717) 625-3891.
  6. The Mondo Mando is a great choice for guitarists looking to get started on the mandolin!
  7. Mando is a beautiful love song which is sung by the Goans in their homes, on a festive event, wedding, parties or get-to-gethers.
  8. Mando is looking to build a $50 million plant, which will create 230 jobs.
  9. Mando is one of the prize subsidiaries; it supplies Korea's top three marques and could make a killing in exports, thanks to the devalued won.
  10. The mando is a portable pagoda festooned with strings of cherry blossoms made of folded paper.
  11. I do agree mando is so much smoother but i like canto better because it seems tohave more of a modern culture glow to it. Mando seems old school.
OK, so I did more than five, but it was just the height of too-muchery. If you like, post your five in the comments section.

No comments: