Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Things of late

I haven't really been able to post anything of substantive me-ness lately (because nothing has really been happening), but here goes with whats i gots.
  • My boss-boss from the new job and I were talking about beastiality on Tuesday. Priceless.
  • I've heard Central Market is a meat market on Sundays. I must check this out. Maybe I can finally be one of the cliched grocery market cruisers.
  • I've only been in my new place for now five days. I met my next-door neighbor on Saturday. I think he's gay. When he introduced himself, he was on his way to the dumpster with an empty bottle of wine and a cup from Starbucks. And when I passed by his apt yesterday on my way to the mailbox, I saw he had this weird glass bird-thingie hanging on one of his windows. He wasn't all that cute, either. I hope he doesn't come knocking on my door needing to borrow a cup of dick.
  • I've heard good things about the Draft House (spelled Draught House, formerly Draught Horse). I now live semi-close to it. I must check it out.
  • I am completely in love with getting to work in 10-15 minutes as opposed to the 45-75 minutes it was taking me at this time last week.
  • Commuting is for chumps and/or possibly chimps.
  • I need new clothes. After the massacreing I gave my wardrobe on Sunday, I think I need to do some rebuilding.
  • It's awesome that Time Warner is lazy and doesn't always disconnect people's cable when they move out. Otherwise, I wouldn't have been able to see Six Feet Under this week and would've had to wait two weeks until Joel gets back to borrow his tape of the shows. Now I just have to wait until Saturday to "officially" have cable and to get my Internet set up again at my new place.
  • There's, like, no cute boys at the new job. Or, at least, none that I've seen. I've only been there for almost two weeks and relegate myself to my desk, mostly, although my desk is in a very high-traffic portion of the place. Maybe the cute guys pass by when I'm at the bathroom or on a smoke break. I guess I'll never know.
  • Sexual harassment rocks like shit on a dick. Or shit on nipples. OK, I think you really had to be there find the shit remarks funny and not just disgusting.
OK, that's all I got. Do with it what you will.

1 comment:

deconstructionist said...

Shit on nipples??!?!?! I'll have my shit on the side, thank you.