Wednesday, April 01, 2009

more dreams where i get physically hurt

i can't remember the first one. but again, lucid dreams in three, and this involve cats.

second dream, i'm walking around my neighborhood (or what was playing "my neighborhood" in the dream) in the snow. i see what looks like a lot of dead cats just lying in snow. but they're just sleeping in it. comfortably. then i see one of my cats (in this dream, i have three cats, two of which are home) lying in someone's yard in a bank of snow, with icicles actually hanging from one of his feet. i go and pick him up. then i hear him slowly waking up (oh yeah, in these dreams, i also have a telepathic rapport with my cats) and asking where we're going. i say we're going home. but the closer and closer we walk back to my house, the more my cat wakes up and starts freaking out. he starts extending his claws and digging them into my arms and is now screaming and freaking out. we walk into my house, and he jumps out o fmy arms, screaming. i look at my arms, and his claws are still in my arms, and blood is trickling out. then i see my cat looking at me in the dark, then pounces at me, screaming, and proceeds to climb up me, until he gets to my face and starts slashing away. then i wake up.

yeah, when i woke up from this arm, i went to my bathroom to check my arms, because they fucking hurt.

third dream, i'm staying in a hotel and have two cats with me. they look at me and say they have to go to the bathroom. i tell them, ok, let's go outside then. they look at me and say "you didn't get a hotel room with a cat bathroom?" i say no. they sigh and say they really have to use the bathroom. so i carry them into the elevator, which freaks them out. in the elevator, one of them decides to bit down and break skin on my right hand, while the other is clinging to dear life on my left arm. when the elevator opens up to the ground floor, it opens up into a denny's. the cats freak out even more and claw and bite more into my arms and hands because the patrons all start yelling at me for bringing cats into a restaurant. i say i didn't know, and have trouble finding the door. i finally get outside, and i have the pry the cats off my arms, leaving deep, long cuts going down my arms gushing with blood. then i wake up.

yeah. again, analyze away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is the first and only blog post of yours that I have read (but I LOVE dreams) and looked this up at my favorite dream site, dreammoods.com ... and took this away from it:

"To dream that a cat is biting you, symbolizes the devouring female. Perhaps you are taking and taking without giving. You may be expressing some fear or frustration especially when something is not going as planned."

and..

"To see snow in your dream, signifies your inhibitions, repressed/unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. You may also be feeling indifferent, alone and neglected."

but take from it what you will :)

cheers.